Liquid Force Vamp Wakeboard Review
Liquid Force wakeboards offer exceptional quality boards that fit the skill level and riding style of the wakeboarders. When it comes to cable park boards, strength and flex are vital. Liquid Force Vamp Wakeboard matches both aspects and is ideal match for women who want to reach higher over water with the maximum speed.
Liquid Force Vamp Wakeboard 2022
Liquid Force Vamp Wakeboard 2022 is just perfect for giving a great start to your wakeboarding fun. This high-performance wakeboard features a unique core profile for each size that further provides complete ease to throw some exceptional tricks. We are sure that this wakeboard will heighten up your craze for this activity.
- Wakeboard Size (cm) 133 | Rocker Size (in) 2.4 | Waist Width (in) 16.5 | Stance Range (in) 19.5-23.5 | Rider Weight (lbs) 70-141
- Wakeboard Size (cm) 137 | Rocker Size (in) 2.5 | Waist Width (in) 16.8 | Stance Range (in) 20.5-24.5 | Rider Weight (lbs) 90-160
- Wakeboard Size (cm) 141 | Rocker Size (in) 2.6 | Waist Width (in) 17 | Stance Range (in) 21.5-25.5 | Rider Weight (lbs) 100-190
Liquid Force Vamp Wakeboard 2021
The Vamp is a high-performance wakeboard especially designed for women. With a wood core covered with fiberglass sheets, this board offers considerable pop off the wake for riders with an intermediate level, while advanced riders can use it to successfully overcome each obstacle over water and impress everyone with their skills.
- Wakeboard Size (cm) 133 | Rocker Size (in) 2.4 | Waist Width (in) 16.5 | Stance Range (in) 20-24 | Rider Weight (lbs) 70-140
- Wakeboard Size (cm) 137 | Rocker Size (in) 2.5 | Waist Width (in) 16.8 | Stance Range (in) 21-25 | Rider Weight (lbs) 90-160
- Wakeboard Size (cm) 141 | Rocker Size (in) 2.6 | Waist Width (in) 17.0 | Stance Range (in) 22-26 | Rider Weight (lbs) 110-190
This is a wakeboard built with the highest quality standards proved with its FSC Certified Full Wood Profiled “Split Core,” one of the lightest cores with great tolerance and flexibility into a wide sintered Grind base, which is covered in a lightweight glass insert Biax, the best blend between protection and resistance. You won’t have to worry about damage or accidents; the Vamp is built to ensure stability and durability on the wake.
With a black pattern with red, green, or gray parts – depending on the size you choose – and a faded white finish on its top sheet, Liquid Force Vamp is a striking board to choose fr extra wakeboarding fun. It is equipped with a square tail-shaped base with a rounded diamond shape and an incredible three-stage progressive rocker that gives you good pop and a much smoother ride. It is available in two sizes, both with a 4-fin set up and LiquidRail beveled sidewalls that make this wakeboard even easier to control.
Like many other Liquid Force boards, Vamp includes a standard three-position M6 mounting system fully compatible with any 6” binding. So you can acquire almost any binding and install it on the wakeboard to use it safely and comfortably.
- Eye-catching design
- Medium Flex
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Three position M6 Inserts
- FSC™ Certified Full Wood Profiled “Split Core”
- Designed for LF 6X™ Bindings and All 6” Bindings
- Not compatible with Liquid Force 4D Bindings
Liquid Force Vamp Wakeboard 2019
It is a board with full wood profiled core covered in Biax fiberglass with a sintered grind base with graphics that make you think it is completely made of quality wood. Intended for intermediate and advanced wakeboarders, it is an easy-to-control board with a slider quad fin setup that makes it stand out, even though it is only compatible with IPX bindings. Its design is characterized by different stripes of tribal symbols and emblems that give the rider the feeling of a better connection with nature.
- Wakeboard Size (cm) 133 | Rocker Size (cm) 6.4 | Waist Width (cm) 42.0 | Stance Range (cm) 51.8-62.0 | Rider Weight (lbs) 70-141
- Wakeboard Size (cm) 137 | Rocker Size (cm) 6.3 | Waist Width (cm) 42.6 | Stance Range (cm) 54.3-64.5 | Rider Weight (lbs) 88-160
Liquid Force Aspen Wakeboard 2020
This medium flexibility board is a great alternative for women that tend to overcome obstacles and to have fun over water in any riding style. Liquid Force Aspen Wakeboard features a lightweight Biax glass layup coated sintered Ptex base with an outstanding white design and an FSC Certified Full Wood CNC’d Core inside. Its Beveled LiquidRail Sidewalls and tip channels give you more balance and control for durability, precision, and endurance combination.
- Wakeboard Size (cm) 132 | Rocker Size (in) 2.4 | Waist Width (in) 16.5 | Stance Range (in) 21-25 | Rider Weight (lbs) 70-140
- Wakeboard Size (cm) 137 | Rocker Size (in) 2.5 | Waist Width (in) 16.6 | Stance Range (in) 22-26 | Rider Weight (lbs) 100-170
Liquid Force wakeboards never disappoint, and the Women’s LF Vamp can comfortably hold riders between 70 and 190 pounds and used to be ease of control boards. Thanks to its wooden core and its sintered grid of light Biax glass cover, this board offers great resistance. The Vamp is a fast and clean riding board that provides maximum stability with its fin system that will certainly meet all your expectations. Liquid Force Vamp Wakeboard is designed for cable park, but if you are looking for a board for using in both park and boat styles, then Liquid Force Aspen Wakeboard – for a little more money – is the alternative you should choose.